HARRY MCPARTLAND & SONS SOLICITORS
EXPERIENCED SOLICITORS IN LURGAN AND LISBURN
Domestic Conveyancing-House Sales and Purchases
Moving house can be a very stressful experience, so finding a solicitor who helps your move progress quickly makes it a lot easier. H McPartland & Sons solicitors in Lurgan and Lisburn can help you conclude your conveyance.
H McPartland & Sons have worked in the Lurgan and Lisburn areas for over 65 years, amounting to decades of experience. Our professional conveyancing solicitors will work to complete an easy transition. We will:
- Check right of way and boundary issues.
- Check planning permission and building control issues.
- Draw up contracts.
- Organise your stamp duty.
- Communicate with your estate agent.
- Redeem existing mortgages and register new mortgages.
Contracts are a vital part of moving home and H McPartland & Sons know how much of a burden this aspect can be. We can help you with the complexities and make sure you understand each stage of the buying and selling process. Our team’s expertise in conveyance will aid you in:
- Drawing up deeds and contracts.
- Registering a property.
- Seeking Indemnity Insurance.
- Settling pre-contract enquiries.
- Undertaking a home buyer’s survey.
When moving home, it is vital you have all the bases covered, H McPartland & Sons conveyance experts offer peace of mind during this stressful time.