Compensation Claims


Compensation Claims

H McPartland & Sons have over 65 years’ experience in the legal industry, and we aim to resolve your compensation claim quickly and professionally. Usually, if you have been injured and it was someone else’s fault, you are due compensation. We handle all manner of compensation claims promptly and efficiently.

Road Traffic Accidents

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident H McPartland & Sons can advise you on how to get

the compensation you are entitled to. Our team can help ensure you get 100% of your compensation, this includes damages for personal injury, such as whiplash, for you and your passengers plus other costs including:

  • Loss of earnings
  • Medical expenses
  • Travel expenses
  • Care costs
  • Insurance excess payments

Falls, trips and accidents

H McPartland & Sons can help you if you are involved in an accident that was not your fault. Guided by our professional counsel, you can get compensation if you have been injured by negligence. We can advise on any of the following:

  • Injuries at work
  • Injuries or accidents in the street
  • Trips, falls or accidents in public buildings
  • Injuries received while commuting, cycling accidents

Medical Negligence

After medical treatment, if you or a family member continue to feel unwell, you may be concerned about the advice or treatment received.  If you are a victim of medical negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. H McPartland & Sons’ team can help you make a claim based on poor medical treatment.

How much does it cost to make a claim in Northern Ireland?

H McPartland & Sons offer Legal Aid if your case goes to court, and you may be entitled to Legal Aid in certain circumstances.  People who receive specific benefits such as income support and those on a low income may qualify for legal aid.

How to make a claim?

We can provide you with the legal advice needed to make your claim. Your first consultation is free, but remember you only have a limited time from your accident to make a claim so act now.  Call our Lurgan or Lisburn Office to discuss your compensation case confidentially.

Are you looking for an experienced solicitor in Lurgan or Lisburn?